A mixture of wonderful scenery, adventure, and relaxation, Rishikesh Auli tour is a well-planned package of 5 nights and 6 days. Starting from and ending in Delhi, this itinerary offers you a chance to visit Rishikesh and Auli, two of the most popular destinations of the north Indian state of Uttarakhand. While Rishikesh has a serene ambiance, Auli boasts of stunning Himalayan beauty. Some of the highlights of the tour package are evening Ganga Aarti in Rishikesh, visit to Devprayag and Rudraprayag, and Skiing in Auli.
- Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, Rishikesh
- Halt at Devprayag and Rudraprauag, en-route Auli
- Skiing in Auli
- Sightseeing, White Water Rafting and bungee jumping in Rishikesh.
- Savor breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks
On day 1, start the early morning road trip from Delhi to Rishikesh. Afternoon arrival. Complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while. Rishikesh is a beautiful pristine town, famed as the ‘Yoga Capital of India’. The place is dotted with several temples and ashrams. The evening is scheduled for attending the very popular Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat. This truly is one of the best lifetime memories.
Dinner and overnight stay the hotel.
Post breakfast, get ready for sightseeing including the popular attractions of Rishkesh such as Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir, Bharat Mandir, and Parmarth Niketan Ashram. Later, head towards Shivpuri to partake in adventure activities such as river rafting, bungee jumping and camping. The day is going to be a mix of stress-free sightseeing and thrilling activities. Stay overnight.
Breakfast is followed by check -out formalities at the hotel. Start driving towards Auli, one of the best ski resorts in the world. On the way, halt at Devprayag- the confluence of River Alaknanda and River Bhagirathi, and Rudraprayag- the meeting point of Rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini. Later, continue your journey. Evening arrival in Auli. Check-in at the hotel. Thereafter, enjoy a visit to the local market. Auli is a beautiful hill station in Uttarakhand state
Dinner and overnight stay the hotel.
On the 3rd day, after breakfast, get all set for enjoying Skiing, one of the best winter sports in India. The Ski slopes of Himalayas are pretty challenging and offer breathtaking views of the mighty Himalayan peaks. These slopes are quite popular amid avid-skiers who come here from all around the world. However, if you are a beginner, there are experts to teach you. All the equipment is available on rent here.
Today, have an early morning check- out from the hotel. Start your return journey to Haridwar. Evening arrival. Complete the check- in at the hotel. The day is at leisure. You can explore the place on your own.
Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Have a leisurely breakfast, and complete the check- out formalities from the hotel. Now, start your road journey back to Delhi. As you reach Delhi, get transferred to the Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults in 1 Room For 5 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan - 5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners.Vegetarian Meal only. (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
- Separate Cab for 6 days Transfer and sightseeing with Inclusive the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax,Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.)
- 5% Gst.
- Monument or Any Entrance fees / Camera fees.
- Any Guide Fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting, Bungee Jumping etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Heater charges at Hotel.
- Gala Dinner on Special Days.