The name Goa is made up of sun-sea sand and swells that no visitor to Goa can escape from its magical glory. The 125-kilometer stretch of coastline and 83-kilometer stretch of walnut beach walu have evolved as a paradise for nature lovers.
Goa Trour is full of forts, ruins, temples, temples, tombs and tombs. But there are so many beautiful and wonderful beaches here that it is an unforgettable experience to behold. Church of the Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Panaji, Miramar Beach, Don Paula, Basilica of Bonn Jesus Church, Aguda Fort, Kalangute, Bagh Beach, Chapora Fort, Anjuna and Wagatore Beach are the main attractions here.
North Goa is more prevalent among young people than South Goa. Goa is awakened by the nightlife, water adventures and tourist arrivals from all corners of the globe. Take a tour once you need it and the GOA will call you again and again soon. Go Goa.. Book Your Holidays with Triptra Tour Packages in Your Budget.
- Basilica of BOM Jesus, Se-Cathedral.
- Visit Miramar Beach, Candolim Beach, Calangute beach, Baga Beach and Vagator Beach.
- Try your Swimming skills at Baga Beach.
- Enjoy Sunset at Chapora fort or at Sunset Point, Anjuna.
- Enjoy Cruise Ride at Panjim.
- Visit few Landmark Churches of Goa.