This is a 5 nights 6 days tour of Udaipur sightseeing tour of forts and other Places of Blue city Jodhpur. This tour is ideal for the tourist who want to explore the maximum cities of rajasthan in short span of time. The tourist can enjoy the Nakki Lake in Mount Abu.
• Boat Ride at Lake Pichola Udaipur
• Famous Jain Temples, City Palace, Sahelion ki Bari, Lake Pichola in Udaipur
• Explore Dilwara Jain Temple at Mount Abu
• Enjoy cruising at Nakki Lake – Mount Abu
• Visit the famous shrines of Jains at Ranakpur
• Explore Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens and Clock Tower Market in Jodhpur
• Bishnoi village jeep safari and experience of Tribal India (optional)
Welcome to City of Lakes, You are welcome & picked up by your Chauffer from the main exit of the airport/ railway station, waiting outside for you with the placard of your name and transferred to the hotel in your private chauffer driven car. After Relaxing a relaxing afternoon in your hotel, later in the evening proceed for boat ride at Lake Pichola and return back to hotel.
After lovely breakfast, proceed for a city sightseeing tour of Udaipur.The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic city of Mewar Region on the banks of Lake Pichola and surrounded by the Hills of Aravali Mountains Range.The Aravalli Mountains is the oldest in the world after Himalayas. During your tour to city you will visit the ( City Palace the largest Palace complex of Rajasthan and famous Jagdish Temple, Vintage car Museum , Sahelion Ki Bari the fountain Garden & world famous Puppet Museum ( Lok Kala Mandal ) and Pratap Smarak .After a heritage tour, return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Mount Abu which is the only hill station in Rajasthan nestling in picturesque Aravalli hills. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Take a short break and the head to visit the famous Dilwara Jain temples. Dilwara Jain Temples were constructed between 11th and 13th centuries. After visiting the temple, proceed to Nakki Lake. This artificial lake is ringed by hills. In the evening take a stroll down the bazaar up to Sunset Point from where you get a wonderful view of the setting sun. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mount Abu
After lovely breakfast check out and proceed to ranakpur. visiting Ranakpur Temples . the Jain Temples built in the 15th century are situated in the lovely valley of the Aravali. Its surrounding is quiet and picturesque. Ranakpur has grand structures and beautiful sculpture. There are 1444 pillars in the temple and none of them are similar. The magic of light & shade is really awe inspiring. Surya Temple and other Jain Temples are side attractions. Overnight Ranakpur.
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Jodhpur in the morning, visiting the Jain Temple of Ranakpur enroute. This temple is unique as it has 200 pillars, each one carved differently and 29 halls adorned with beautiful carving and sculptures. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan and is also known as the blue city as most of the houses of the old city are painted blue.The old city is surrounded by a 10 km long wall, which has 101 bastions and seven gates. On your tour of Jodhpur you visit the Mehrangarh Fort, which was built on a steep hill. The fort is among the best in India with exquisitely latticed windows in residential complexes. Later proceed to visit the Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph built in white marble. You also stroll down the markets of Jodhpur.Check in and overnight stay at the hotel in Jodhpur.
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & start your sightseeing tour in the early morning. you will be dropped at Railway Station or Airport for your onward journey. Tour ends with some wonderful memories of Rajasthan.
- 1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
- 2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
- 3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
- 4. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
- 5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed
- 1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
- 2. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- 3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- 4. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
- 5. GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOATINGS, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. DURING SIGHT SEEINGS
- 6. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- 7. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary