This is an unbelievably exciting tour that takes you to two of the most amazing and offbeat tourist’s destination of India. Blessed with plush natural beauty and ancient temples, Nainital is a popular hill station and is perfect holiday gateway for tourists in summers. The place is located in kumaon foothills in the holy state of Uttarakhand. It has got a scenic location, bounded by green hills with snow capped mountains is a good choice if you want to enjoy the chill factor around Delhi.
Corbett National Park situated in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. The park has the glory of being India’s oldest and most reputed national park. Corbett gave birth to first project tiger in India that was launched on April 01st, 1973. It is one of the few tiger reserve in India that allows overnight stay in the heart of the jungle.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett
- Sightseeing at Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Snow View, Tiffin Top
- Visit scenic lake at Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal
- Enjoy Boat ride & Ropeway ride at Nainital
- Sightseeing at the beautiful Mukteshwar
- Explore exotic wildlife at Jim Corbett National park