If you are looking for that perfect honeymoon tour package for you and your partner, Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour is a perfect option. TripTra is gatheringd some of the most beautiful destinations of Uttarakhand, this 8 days and 7 nights package offers a serene ambiance to the couple where they can spend some quality time together. The tour includes destinations like Nainital, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park and Ranikhet. All these destinations feature a beautiful and scenic environment where you can unwind with your partner and create unforgettable memories.
- Enjoy Jungle Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett
- Sightseeing at Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Snow View point, Tiffin Top in Nainital
- Visit the Camel’s Back Road, Kempty falls, Lal Tibba in Mussoorie
- Visit to Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal
- Enjoy Boat ride at Nainital Lake
- Enjoy a Ropeway ride in Nainital & Mussoorie
- Explore exotic wildlife at Corbett National park
- Shop & Leisure walk at the Mall Road, Mussoorie
As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. It is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
The next morning, there is a local tour planned by Indian Holiday where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. Overnight stay.
On this third day of your honeymoon tour, start driving towards your next destination - Corbett National Park. One of the oldest national parks in India, Corbett National Park is extremely popular among wildlife lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The park is best known for housing a wide variety of flora and fauna. On reaching Corbett National Park, check-in at the lodge/wildlife resort. The rest of the day is at leisure and so you can indulge in the activities of your interest. Stay overnight.
Today, you leave to explore the paradise of tigers- Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari around this huge national park. In the evening, go for an elephant ride. The park does not only boasts of being home to a vast vareity of animals, but over 600 avifauna species also call it a home. Stay overnight at the lodge/resort.
After you enjoy morning safari at Corbett National Park, leave for your next destination, Nainital, which is another beautiful hill station of North India. Best known for its ancient temple and natural beauty, Nainital features a serene ambiance which is perfect for you and your partner. After reaching the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You may go for a stroll around the mall road with your partner in the evening. Overnight stay at Nainital.
This day is reserved for local sightseeing tour of Nainital. Nainital has much to offer when it comes to tourist attractions. Visit popular attractions of the hill station like Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory. Evening is free for a stroll around the market of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day seven of your honeymoon tour is reserved for an excursion to Ranikhet. Ranikhet is a beautiful hill station which is all around surrounded by thick green forests and meadows. Return to Nainital for an overnight stay at the hotel.
This is your last day of the tour and today, you depart for Delhi. Our representative assists you while you take a transfer to the Delhi Airport/Railway Station. On reaching the airport, carry on with your journey back to home.
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults in 1 Room For 7 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan - 7 Breakfasts and 7 Dinners.Vegetarian Meal only. (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
- Separate Cab for 8 days Transfer and sightseeing with Inclusive the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax,Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.)
- 5% Gst.
- Monument or Any Entrance fees / Camera fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting, Cable Car Tickets etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Heater charges at Hotel.
- Any Guide Services.
- Gala Dinner on Special Days.