One of the most popular tour packages for India is a visit to cities falling in the golden triangle. Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi. During your visit, you will experience something different in each city. Delhi will offer a potpourri of everything, Agra will take you back in the Mughal times, Jaipur will offer you a sneak-peak into the erstwhile Rajaputana royalty and Varanasi will enlighten your religious spirits.
- Guided tour to Chandni Chowk and the complex of Qutub Minar, Delhi
- Day-trip to Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
- Shop for some amazing handicrafts from the local bazaar of Jaipur
- Stopover at Fatehpur Sikri, en-route Agra
- View the mesmerizing sunrise during early morning visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra
- Enjoy a boat ride and the exciting evening Aarti at the Ghats of Ganga, Varanasi
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
This morning after breakfast first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, spice market etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple and, newly built Akshardham temple are of much significance. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
This morning after breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
This morning after breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Rest of the day is free at your leisure. Overnight at hotel.
This Morning after breakfast visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. You may also visit Dayal Bagh. By evening you will be transferred to board the train to Varanasi. Overnight in Train.
On arrival at Varanasi, pick up and transfer to Hotel. This afternoon visit the Bharat Mata Temple, Durga temple, Tulsi Manas mandir, Banaras Hindu University which has an art gallery, Kashi Vishwanath Temple etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning boat excursion on the holy river Ganges to see the bathing ghats and cremation site. Watching people bathing and worshipping at the ghats is one of the most extraordinary experiences of a visit to India. This afternoon visit Sarnath, the Buddhist city, where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon. Visit the ruins, the stupa, the Buddhist temple and the museum. We ends the Tour with Sweet Memories. Transfer To Railway Station.
Today you will be transferred to Airport to take a flight to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi Airport assistance in transferring to International Airport to board your onward flight.
- 8 Nights accommodation in hotels on twin /double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- All arrival, departure, sightseeings as per above itinerary by air conditioned car with driver.
- All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
- 5% GST.
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified.
- Any airfare or trainfare which are not specified.