Showcasing a side of India which is brimmed with magic is the Golden Triangle Tour. Now, most of the travelers would be aware why is it named so and why is it famous. But what most of us don’t know is it is the best way to experience cultural heritage and dive into royalty. What’s interesting, is that this Golden Triangle India itinerary runs in a triangle of British, Rajputana and Mughal culture all at once. An Add on Destination is Amritsar, which is very famous for Golden Temple Sikh Gurudwara and Jaliyawala baug.All you have to do is fasten your seatbelt and let the journey overwhelm you.
- Visit Golden Temple Sikh Gurudwara and Jaliyawala baug.
- Guided tour of Delhi- Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex.
- Enjoy ‘Dance of India Show’ in the evening.
- Guided trip to covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Guided trip to Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza.
- Guided tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars.