The enchanting Himachal Pradesh state boasts of being home to a number of extremely mesmerizing hill stations, which are visited by tourists in crazy numbers each year. TripTra presents complete Himachal Tour that takes you to some of the most popular hill stations of Himachal Pradesh including Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala and Dalhousie. During this meticulously-planned itinerary of 10 nights and 11 days, you visit Kufri, Rohtang Pass and the other popular tourist attractions of the region. Treat your eyes to the scenic beauty spread all around, indulge in fun activities, gorge on sumptuous local food, enjoy the amazing weather and more.
- A day’s trip to Kufri Valley, Hamsu Peak, Adventure Park.
- Leisure time on The Mall Road
- Fun activities at Rohtang Pass
- Enjoy adventure sports at Khajjiar
- Visit Ajit Singh Smarak at Panchpula, Dalhousie
- Observe scenic views of Ravi River & Chameri Dam.
- Get a chance to spot Mani Mahesh at Chamba.
- Visit the HPCA Stadium in Dharamshala.
- Visit Bakrota hills in Dalhousie.
On Arrival at Chandigharh Railway station / Airport meet our representative will receive you and drive to Shimla . On arrive at Shimla Check in at hotel and overnight stay in Shimla.
Today morning after breakfast at proceed towards Kufri and Jakhoo Temple . Later in the afternoon return to Shimla. Then you are free to explore The Mall Road, Ridge, and Scandle Point. Lakkar Bazaar, Christ church and Lower Bazaar. & Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast, Check out Hotel and Depart to Shimla By Cab / via Sunder nagar Lake, Pandoh dam Kullu valley,Mini Vaishno Devi . On Arrive at Manali Check -in to hotel and Overnight Stay at hotel in Manali..
After Breakfast Visit Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. Now a few hotels have also come up. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities are organised here. Apart from this many other adventure sports are available like , Horse Riding etc. Evening time back to hotel. Over Night At Hotel.
The Morning, After Breakfast Visit Local Places Like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashishth Temple, Club House, Monasteries. Evening Free To Visit Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight Stay At Hotel.
After breakfast Travel by surface from Manali to Mcleodganj (Dharamsala).On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast leave for Dalhousie. sight seeing of Local Places like Bhagsunath Temple , Dal lake,cricket stadium, Tibetan monastery Like Mcleodganj which is a famous little town of Dharamshala also known as "Little Tibet"and transfer to Dalhousie check in hotel overnight at hotel.
After breakfast full day sightseeing first drive to Subash Bowli then to Khajjiar via Bakrota hills and Lakkar mandi reach Khajjiar full day excursion. Evening visit mall road overnight at hotel.
Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Chandigharh. On arrival in evening then drop Railway Station / Airport.Tour ends but sweet memories always remains.
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults in 1 Room For 8 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan - 8 Breakfasts and 8 Dinners.Vegetarian Meal only. (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
- Separate Cab for 9 days Kullu, Manali,and Shimla, Kufri, Mcleodganj, Khajjiar sightseeing.
- Inclusive the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax,Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.)
- 5% Gst.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Expenses due to Roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Air fare / Train do.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc.
- Rothang Pass not Include .
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra
- Gala Dinner.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions By Customers
Well, The booking procedure is very simple and easy with various options. We will Give you our Bank details via email or via SMS. You will have options to pay amount by Cash Deposit, Debit Card & Net Banking.
Yes, our cab driver will play the role of TripTra Representative. In case, you have booking of Hotels only then Do not Worry At all Because our Customer Care Unit will Give you a Hand Holding Support on your entire Journey.