Let the alluring beauty of Shimla and Manali cast its spell on you, as you embark on a six-day trip. Feast your eyes on the panoramic view of verdant valleys, gushing rivers, snow-clad mountains and rustic villages. While in Manali, visit the famous temples, indulge in adventurous activities and get to the topmost point at Rohtang Pass (At Extra Cost). Sip a cup of piping hot tea and savour the tasty snacks served at the local tea stalls. Dress up in the traditional Himachali attire and click pictures with loved ones, before you end the trip.
- Short trip to Kufri: Enjoy horse Ride
- A leisure walk at Shimla and Manali Mall Roads
- Sightseeing in Manali including Hadmiba Devi Temple and Tibetan Monastery
- Excursion to Solang Valley with Kothi and Gulaba Point.
- Experiance Sports Like River rafting, Skiing & Paragliding (At own).
Arrive at Delhi Airport/ Railway station, where you will meet TripTra Representative with your selected car who will help you to reach Shimla. Arrive at shimla by eavening and check in to the Hotel and take rest or roam near by your hotel in the eavening. Take your Dinner and Overnight Stay in Shimla.
Shimla, On arrival in Shimla transfer to the Hotel. After fresh up go for half day city tour visiting INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCE STUDIES At 1983m, this magnificent English renaissance structure was the former Vice regal Lodge and HIMALAYAN BIRD PARK. Also visit SANKAT MOCHAN TEMPLE, VAISHNO DEVI GUFA. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town The Mall & THE RIDGE (By Own).This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks the neo gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo Tudor library building are worth seeing. Transfer to hotel.
Morning after breakfast go for Kufri sightseeing, India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities( GREEN VALLEY, , KUFRI, INDIRA TOURIST PARK, MINI ZOO & FAGU VALLEY ). Afternoon return to Shimla and visit Jakhoo Temple. Return to Mall Road: “The Mall, The Ridge, Kalibari Temple , Lakkar bazzar , Lower bazaar, Local Market (By own). Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast leave for Manali On the way visit sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple, River Rafting Point, Kullu world famous Shawl Factories. Reach Manali in evening. Transfer to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Morning after breakfast go for Snow point (Solang Valley up to snow line) on the way back from snow point visit Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahala Fall, Marhi. In afternoon return to Manali & then free to explore Mall & Local market own your own . Dinner and Overnight stay in Hotel.
Morning after breakfast Half Day local sightseeing of Manali HADIMBA TEMPLE Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . CLUB HOUSE The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day. Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and VASHIST Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Dinner and Overnight stay in Hotel.
Brunch your breakfast first then leave for Long Drive to Delhi by Cab and reach Delhi By the eavening.
" End of the Trip By Taking away Sweet & Memorable Memories with You."
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults in 1 Room For 5 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan - 5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners.Vegetarian Meal only. (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
- Separate Cab for 6 daysFrom Delhi to Delhi which includes Kullu, Manali,and Shimla, Kufri sightseeing.
- Inclusive the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax,Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.)
- 5% Gst.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Expenses due to Roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
- Air fare / Train do.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc.
- Rothang Pass not Include .
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra
- Gala Dinner.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions By Customers
Well, The booking procedure is very simple and easy with various options. We will Give you our Bank details via email or via SMS. You will have options to pay amount by Cash Deposit, Debit Card & Net Banking.
Yes, our cab driver will play the role of TripTra Representative. In case, you have booking of Hotels only then Do not Worry At all Because our Customer Care Unit will Give you a Hand Holding Support on your entire Journey.