This Tour will gives you a Drastic Change in Your Routine Life. By This Tour You Are going to visit Best Part of the India. In Kerala, Munnar is Famous For Green Hilly Landscapes and Beautiful Tea Gardens. In Thekkady, You will Love to Explore Wildlife Safari or Wildlife Boating Experiance, Spice Plantations, Traditional Dance and Martial Arts. Whereas, Alleppey Gives you A Wonderful Unforgottable Experiance of Boat House Night Stay. You May Witness a Sunset And a Sunrise with Memorable Ride in Boat House. Here is Your Travel Guide For the Tour.
Cochin – the Queen of Arabian Sea, this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc.
- Jewish Synagogue, also known as Pardesi Synagogue
Jewish Synagogue, also known as Pardesi Synagogue, is the oldest active synagogue in the Commonwealth of Nations. Open from 7 am to 12 pm and from 3 pm to 5 pm, remains closed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Jewish holidays. Entry fees Rs.10/- per person.
- Jew Town
Just outside the Jewish Synagogue is the famous Jew Town, where small shops and stalls are put up that sell Indian and Chinese antiques. Open from 5 am to 9 pm.
- The St Francis Church
where the famous Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gamas body was initially buried, is yet another significant tourist hotspot in Kochi well known for its beautiful architecture and ambience; it is one of the oldest churches built by the Europeans. The church is open to visitors from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. No entry fee.
- Dutch palace
which is also known as Mattanchery Palace, though built by the Portuguese, it is a perfect example of Kerala style architecture. Open 10 am to 5 pm and charges Rs.20/- per adult and Rs.10/- per child as entry fees.
- Santa Cruz Basilica
Santa Cruz Basilica is one of the finest and most impressive basilicas in Kerala. Built and named after the Portuguese Santa Cruz, the church is open to visitors from 8 am to 6:30 pm and requires no entry fees. Also get the best view of the Chinese Fishing Nets from the Vasco da Gama Square.
- The Hill Palace Museum in Tripunithura
The Hill Palace Museum in Tripunithura was the official administrative residence of the Kochin Maharaja and is a treasure house of antiquity and architectural artifacts, also has a park with deer and said to be the largest archeological museum in Kerala. The entry fees for adult is Rs.30/- and child is Rs.10/- and is open from 9 am to 12:30 pm and then again from 2 pm to 4:30 pm. The Palace remains closed on Mondays.
- Marine Drive
Enjoy the city lights and the backwaters of Kochi in Marine Drive that stretches along 3.6 km. Kochi is also home to every shopaholics heaven, the Lulu Mall which is the largest shopping Mall in India.
Munnar – situated 1600 Meter above sea level at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India.
- The Tea Museum
It displays the history and evolution of the tea plantations in Munnar. Entry fee Rs.125/- per adult, the museum is open to tourists till 5pm.
- Rose Garden
If you are a flora lover, visit to the Floriculture Centre Munnar. Commonly known as Rose Garden, it has over hundred varieties of flowers and herbal plants. Open from 10 am to 5 pm and charges Rs.30 per person
- The Eravikulam National Park in Munnar
It is one of the five national parks in Kerala, with rich flora and fauna, which is home to the famous Nilgiri Thar. The park closes at 4 pm. Entry fee (Indian adult = Rs.120/-, Indian Child between 5 to 12 yrs age = Rs.90/-, Foreigner= Rs.450/-)
- The Mattupetty Dam / Lake
It is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Munnar, surrounded by lush green forest. Entry fee Rs.40/- per person. Open from 9:30 am till 5 pm. You may also engage in boating and horse rides [depend on availability] (ranges from Rs.50 to Rs.700).
- The Kundala Lake / Dam
It is one of the most picturesque locations in Munnar. It requires no entry fees, but boating activities costs from Rs.100/- to Rs.200/-. Visitors are allowed till 5pm.
- Visit the Photo Point (open till 8pm), Honey Tree, and Echo Point (open till 7:30pm) with no entry charges.
- Top Station
Top Station gives the best view of where valleys meet amidst the fog clouds.Open from 6 am to 6 pm, needs no entry fee.
- The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary –
It ia declared as a Tiger Reserve in 1978 is one of the world’s most fascinating wild life reserves stretching to a total of 777sq km of which 360 km is thick ever green forest. Allows visitors from 6 am to 6 pm, entry fees of Rs.33/- for an Indian adult, Rs.5/- per Indian child, Rs.450/- per foreigner adult and Rs.155/- per foreigner child. Boating at the Periyar lake is an activity much sought by tourists who visit Thekkady because wild animals can be spotted during the session. Costs Rs.225/- per person. Online booking is recommended to avoid queues. Jeep safari is a fun optional activity to enjoy if you have an adventurous bone. The charges for a safari may approximately cost Rs.1500/- per person
- The Spice Plantation in Thekkady
Stroll around the captivating farm and discover various spices in different sections of the plantation. It charges approximately Rs.100/- per person.
- If time permits witness the amazing work of art of Kathakali, one of the major classical dance forms of Kerala at Rs. 200/- per person. Also get captivated by the ancient form of martial arts practiced in Kerala, the Kalaripayattu, which is said to be the oldest and most scientific martial arts in the world. Entry fees cost Rs. 200/- per person. Most sought Elephant Ride around the wilderness cost approximately Rs.500/- per person.
- House Boat Stay for a Day.
- Jewish Synagogue, Jew Town, The St Francis Church, Dutch palace, Santa Cruz Basilica, The Hill Palace Museum in Tripunithura, Marine Drive in Kochi / Ernakulam.
- Visit The Tea Museum, Rose Garden, The Eravikulam National Park in Munnar
- Visit The Mattupetty Dam / Lake, The Kundala Lake / Dam, Photo Point, Honey Tree, and Echo Point, View From Top Stationin Munnar
- Visit The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary , The Spice Plantation in Thekkady,
- House Boat Stay for a Day.