Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer.According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and whilefleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump onthe surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks(hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Badrinath : Badrinath one of the ‘Four Dhams’ is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at anelevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with thetowering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thusthe place got the name “Badri van”, meaning “forest of berries”.
- Ganga aarti near Har ki Pauri Ghat in Haridwar
- Enroute Quick Visit Kempty Falls in musoorie.
- Trek for Yamunotri Temple Darshan.
- Visit for Gangotri Temple Darshan.
- Trek to Kedarnath Temple for Kedarbaba Darshan.
- Visit Badrinath Temple for Badrinath ji Darshan.
In Morning, our representative will Pick you up from Haridwar and drive to Barkot via Mussoorie. Enroute visit -Kempty falls. On arrival at barkot check in at the hotel dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast depart by surface to Jankichatti and then trek for 07 kms to reach Yamunotri. Visit the temple of Goddess Yamuna which is situated on the banks of the river. There is a hot water spring adjacent to this temple. The pilgrims take a holy dip in this spring before darshan of the temple. You can also cook rice in these hot waters. After darshan return back to Jankichatti. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Uttarkashi via dharashu band . on arrival at Uttarkashi check in at the hotel dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Uttarkashi .On the way we can halt at Gangnani which again has hot water springs. You can take a dip here. Then drive to Gangotri (22 kms/1 hr). Over here devotees take a holy dip in the most Holy River of Hindus- The Ganges. It is also called Bhagirathi from where it originates. You can then perform pooja and enjoy in the picturesque surroundings. In the afternoon return back to Uttarkashi. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Guptakashi . On arrival check in at the hotel Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Sonprayag and take local taxi at Sonprayag for drive to Gaurikund. start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath(by Pony /Doli / Helicopter at your own cost). Visit Kedarnath Temple. Overnight stay at Kedarnath Valley at Your Own.
By Helicopter (on your own): Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop. you at Hotel for rest.
By Trek: Morning our driver will drop you at Sonprayag then you have to take local jeep for Gourikund & then your trek strat for kedarnath ji. After darshan you follow same & back to Sonpraag. There is big parking issue so driver will back other palace if his contact no. in not working then you have to arrange other taxi or wait for your driver or send the massage with any other driver.
After Kedarbaba’s Darshan trek down to gaurikund later drive to Rampur. On arrival check in at the hotel. Have some rest or enjoy at your leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Guptakashi.
Post breakfast drive to Joshimath via Chamoli ,Pipalkoti . On arrival check in to your hotel at Joshimath . Have your Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in joshimath.
Early in the morning , leave for Badrinath where you will see the beauty of the majestic Neelkanth peak. Then Go for holy Darshan of the Badrinath Temple. Start your return journey to Haridwar and by the evening Arrive to your hotel in srinagar and check in to your hotel. Reach at half the way of Return journey to Haridwar and Have your Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in srinagar.
After breakfast, depart by surface to Haridwar via Chamoli ,Karnprayag, Rudraprayag,Srinagar, Rishikesh. Drop at Haridwar.
- Comprehensive Package for 04 Adults with Room for 8 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan – 8 Breakfast and 8 Dinner Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
- Separate Cab Sedan Car for 10 Days At Disposal Basis Only.
- All the Sightseeing and Transfers as per Mentioned in Iternary.
- Inclusive of Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.)
- ALL Taxes & service charges.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc. Air fare / Train fare.
- Any adventure activity Paragliding, Ziplining etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Anything which is not Mentioned in Inclusions.
- AC will be on till Rishikesh/Dehradun.
- Any International or Domestic Air or Rail Tickets.
- Rest All Meals.
- Table drinks.
- Travel / personal health insurance.
- Personal expenses of the clients or any.
- Other expenses incurred due to bad weather.
- Helicopter ticket.
- Lakha Mandal, Triuginarayan , Chopta, Auli Singhtseen As Per Direct Payment Basis.
- Pony / Palki / Doli Charges during Yamunotri & Kedarnath Trek.